Monday, August 10, 2009

Worship songs

This is the air I breathe..............
Your holy presence, living in me
And I, I'm desperate for you.......
And I, I'm lost without you.........


2) Link to same song but sung by Darlene Sczech.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gs_qlCWrPk

3) Come, now is the time to worship (written byBrian Doerksen; performed by Kathryn Scott and Brian Doerksen).
While out on a typical morning prayer and exercise walk in London, this phrase "come, now is the time to worship" kept repeating in his mind. He believed the call to worship is going out all the time no matter where we are, and God wants us to come and worship just the way we are, true worship. He then went home and composed this song which was his best selling song.
This music has got a 'celtic' feel, reminds me of the Irish.


4) Male singer (this version - upbeat tempo)