Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bible class


2 Cor. 5:17




"When wisdom enters into your heart and knowledge itself becomes pleasant to your very soul, thinking ability itself will keep guard over you, discernment itself will safeguard you," - Proverbs 2:10, 11



Three hours of Bible lessons made my brain so congested! It has been 30 years since I had lessons in a classroom setting like this. Then, I had no problem; but now I find my brain is slow.....in comprehending the lessons. Another major problem is memory and forgetfulness - I read something and forget it the next minute. Can't memorise any verse. I like learning but not able to remember what was taught is freaking me out! I wonder if other people my age is like this or just my brain. Divine help desperately needed to recondition my brain. Holy spirit, grant me the gift of understanding so that I may apprehend your divine heavenly mysteries.

Job 12:12
Is not wisdom found among the aged? Does not long life bring understanding? (NIV)
Wisdom belongs to the aged, and understanding to the old. (NLT)