Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rain's new movie Ninja Assassin

Rain rain rain....a lot of countries are flooding due to the rainy weather and last night was so cold for a normally sunny hot tropical place like ours. I took a look at the thermometer in my room and it showed 26 degrees, windows closed with no airconditioning and no fan. Outdoors would be colder. It was a cosy night.

Was watching the news on TV when they showed Rain, the Korean singer, talking about his new movie - Ninja Assassin. He trained for 8 months, ate only chicken breast, sweet potatoes, vegetables, no sugar and no salt resulting in a muscular body.
Rain said, no more work outs after finishing the movie - he just wants to eat lots of junk food and dance!













Nice ninja boy.

The Movie is opening in KL on 26 November. Shall I go and watch the movie or not? I enjoyed his concert here 2 years ago but ninjas...I am not sure; though the only ninjas I know are turtles - which I saw on tv ages ago  - The Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles.... He..he..he... People who want to lose weight should go see to get inspired to work out and get a fit body.



Rain in concert (2007) in Kuala Lumpur. It was a good entertaining performance. Good showmanship. Mesmerised!

More Rain info: asiacue.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Proverbs 23:20-21
20 Do not join those who drink too much wine
or gorge themselves on meat,
21 for drunkards and gluttons become poor,
and drowsiness clothes them in rags.
The word "ninja" always reminds me of my pet turtles.
My 10-year-old "ninja turtles" are very active and recognises me. Every morning when they hear me opening my front door, they will look in my direction and start splashing vigorously around in the water tank - "feed me...feed me".
(By the way, turtles recycle their own food.....that is.. they eat their own shit!)



See video of turtles eating their shit: click

For those who still remembers these popular tv ninja turtles, they are 25 years old now.

Michaelangelo, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael - they are 25 years old.